categories

Sep 8, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Comission Progress [Roxas & Sora]

This Commission was requested by Hector Reyes At Facebook

Request was a Roxas and Sora fighting scene, both separated. It Hit me that they would look better together since they are the same person. I made an image that both of them would look good by themselves and put together.


This is the first Rough Sketch:



This are them Separately

Roxas:



Sora:



After I was please with the rough sketch as seen above, I started on the Line work, I can't actually say how much it took me, but for the amount of details on both of them I say o took about 3 hours on each, I didn't wanted to make any mistakes or let something behind, I took my sweet time in both of them.

This is the result:

Roxas:



Sora:



and Both together:



Looking good huh! I had so much fun with the line art, even though it took half of my soul with it!!

Now the Colors, It didn't took me as long as the line work to decide the colors, since is easier,

Roxas:



Sora:



Both Together:



But it did took me a little while to decide from where the light would hit them! I picture a scene with a lit of Heartless around the, maybe one day I will actually portrait this image completely,i decided to do the lightning from the right side.
This is the shadowing and lighting,

Roxas:



Sora:



After I finish this I made them some dotty background, to Let them look so plain looking,

Roxas:


Sora:



And Them just for fun I made a pic of them together with a Dark Background, which I will efficiently add some heartless at some point of my life enjoy.



Any comment would be Love and Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! THEY LOOK SO COOL!
    question though, do you draw on paper than scan and mess with it on some computer program? if so, please tell me which one

    ReplyDelete