categories

Sep 8, 2010

Link's Index

Here are the link of my other many accounts. Click Images for links.
Feel free to add me in any of the link below.


~My Facebook Account Group: I update on my facebook page whenever I post on my blogs and other updates I do for my other groups on facebook or in the interwebs. My current group other thank WorkShop its Xpin-Off Creative Group.


~My Twitter: If you wanna follow my Twitter, you'll be update with frequency on everything I post since its link to most of my accounts. :3

My Hommies


~The Xpin-Off Creative Group: With this group, I'm working on a comic in manga style. There on either XOCG or in my CMVM WorkShop. I'll give the updates on Pinups, character updates on Current Characters and New Characters and the pages progress and When its going to come out. Wish me luck on the comic!For more information on this group feel free to visit them on Facebook, they be happy to answer your questions.

The best years (of my life)

The Best Years (of my life) is about this young boy named Noah encountering the everyday calamities of high-school life. Three gorgeous yet very different girls on his distant reach Megan, Rachel and Sookie. Yet he seems to not be moved to better himself, not wanting to be noticed for a "better" and easy way in and out of this three (worst or best) years of his life and now receiving help whether he wants or not from his best friend J.P., the coolest guy in school, that want the very best for him.



~CMVM AdultHood: This is my sis blog, meaning my Naughty one. If you are not in pro with Yaoi or Hentai or anything anime sex theme, please do not enter. But if you are, well you are WELCOME! ♥

This AdutHood Blog its the same as my WorkShop Blog, the only thing different its that the themes are adult ones.


~This is my DeviantArt: I'm currently low at posting, but hopefully I'll start updating often!



~This is my YaoiGallery: Here I post my yaoi related drawings, most of it. (hahaha sorry) :3 Your are suppose to be 18 and older to register, I suggest your the right age, or else you'll get suspended. YG its very strick.



~This is my FurAffinity: Here I post my furry related drawing. Most of it its yaoi also, but I'm working out to get more girl on it, need to please the boys(straight ones) also!!



~This is my TegakiE: Sadly I don't post most here, I haven't done a descend one here yet, Although I want to. But still if you want to add me feel free. This is more for the doodle time I have.


~My Youtube channel: I only have one video atm but soon, hopefully, I will add more and more.


~My Live Stream: Sadly not much to see here, can't seem to find a decent program to work on in order to upload here.

~My Hentai Foundry will be closed down, since I won't use it anymore. Anyhow I will continue uploading my hentai to my AdultHood blog! See Hentai there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For any other information or if you just want to get in touch with me faster than in any of the other links above feel free to send me an email at art.junkie.88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment