categories

Sep 8, 2010

Commission Info

PayPal ONLY!
I'll give you my email for PayPal after the commission has been accepted. If we can meet in person there no need for this information.

~will add other payment methods ASAP~


♥ ♥ ♥ Donation are very welcome even if its only a dollar ♥ ♥ ♥


Only covers a single character, extra cost for any other character added.


→Sketch $10, extra character +$5.



→Line art $18, extra character +$8.
→Line art with shading $20, extra character +$8.



→chibis $10, extra character +$5. (chibis with color added +$1)



→Flat Colors $22, extra character +$12.



→Simple shading $26, extra character +$12.



→Detailed Shading $55, extra character +$25.



→Background +10 from original price.

Preview Pictures Coming Soon :3


I'll do
I'm open to most request, but I reserve the right to deny your request if I don't feel comfortable doing it.

»Fanart«
A copyright to the original creator will be displayed in the image.

»Original Characters«
If not yours, ask proper permission and tell me about it.

»Yaoi/Het/Yuri/shota/loli«
Any couples, I'm very open minded plus I'm a yaoi and hentai artist.

»A little violence and blood, NO MUTILATION«
Not a guro and mutilation fan.

I wont do
Either I'm no GOOD at it, or just not for me.

»Mecha«
I'm still practicing.

»Animal«
Some are negotiable, some like cats, dogs or little animals. Still practicing beast or big animals like tiger, bears or mythical creatures.

»Guro,Vore or any other stuff involving mutilation«
Sorry not my stuff. Can only handle blood bath situations.







**READ ME**

* I ask for a COMPLETE detailed explanation of you request.If not I wont be able to fully make up your request. I reserve the right to creativity and you must accept how I draw your commission if you do not give me any kind of details for your commission. Please refrain from flaming me for not giving me proper explanation of what you wanted.

* I reserve the right to display commissioned pieces on DA ,Y-Gallery or FA, at a lower resolution than the original piece, and with a watermark. (If it is an original character of yours then credit will be given accordingly. If you seriously have a problem with this then we can discuss it, and I can make an exception.)


Any other question You'll need to be answer, Please fell FREE to ask me

~CMVM

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw your drawings and I would like to make a commission. I'm no expert on art but from your work it seems you are practicing more and more each day to be better at what you do and that's kind of interesting so I'd like to ask for a drawing from a character I really like in a quite unknown manga. I do have some questions before I go into detail like, will you send me the drawing by mail? and if I pay you first and then you send me the picture or vice versa? From the looks of it you haven't posted here in while so I guess I'll have to be patient, hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete