categories

Sep 8, 2010

FanArt characters requests

Here we have Ahmose


He was a request at YG. Belongs to TwistedPisces

This two belong to Devdasi
They where also Request at YG

Here we have:
-Oukami and Red

I also did a Naughty Image of this two individuals. Can be viewed at HERE.

Here we have:
-Marcus(left) and Shiro(right)



this one was a request by Shicyn on YG and this next one was made cuz I love them so much!! Also Adult Content,Can be viewed at HERE. :D

This ones were done for someone at GaianOnline
I only remember the characters name, since it was so long Ago.
-Aj

Color Version~

crappy colors, I'm not so good at Traditional still.

-Aj and Carlos


-on chibi form


-This is Zekkyins


He belong to Zekkykins and was also a Request at FA, and he was actually my first try at Digital Drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment