categories

Apr 27, 2010

Fresh Start

Updates will soon Flood here!

Traditional Art Sketches and Line Arts, accompanied of Digital works and Media for Line work and Coloring/Rendering.

Portfolio Status and Progress:
-Game Project
-Manga/Comic project
-Personal Works
-Commissions
-Gifts and Trades
-Previews Old Works will also be posted here

Posting Methods:
I'll Give details on my Progress if its possible with my all works, until I post the Finish piece.
Such submission as Commissions will always be posted with Water Marks and a link will be provided of such commissioner.
-Rough
-Sketches
-Line Work
-Colors Renders

Fell Free to add me either to your Taps or Follow me on Blogger, I will be for ever Great full!

You can Also Follow me on my FB Group CMVM-WorkShop

My Sister Blog For My Adult Work CMVM AdultHood

No comments:

Post a Comment